Service rates applicable for journeys commencing / terminating from / in: Quorn.
Surcharge applicable to 5-6 People.
Cancellation policy: 25% if cancelled within 6 hours / 100% if cancelled on arrival.
Congestion Charging (£15.00) plus ‘at cost’ parking charges applicable to all London assignments.
No service rates applicable to fuel price per litre.
Surcharge applicable to all non airport collections between the hours of 2300 and 0700 and all day Sunday and Bank Holidays.
1. Customers will be charged for the travel booked, and route changes or additional pick up’s and drop off’s may incur extra charges. Additional travel is at the discretion of the driver and his schedule and availability for that day.
2. Vehicles will only carry up to the stated amount of passengers which the Hirer has designated and agreed with the Company, we will not carry more passengers than we are legally permitted to do so.
3. Buddon Private Hire reserves the right to provide alternative vehicle(s) to carry out the hire in case of vehicle breakdown or other unforeseen problems arising, such as delayed flight returns, although every effort will be made to provide an equally suitable vehicle. Buddon Private Hire reserves the right to sub-contract other vehicles where required. We will ensure they are vetted and meet our own high standards where possible.
4. The hirer is responsible for the passengers, Passengers effected by drunkenness or drugs may be refused permission to travel for the safety of the vehicle, other passengers and the drivers decision is final. No refund will be available in these cases.
5. Soiling charge of £60 will be payable for a valet to any vehicle deemed soiled by the driver, and charged to the person/business responsible for the hire.
6. Buddon Private Hire or its drivers will not be held responsible for the safety or custody of personal belongings, purchases, luggage or any other items carried by any passenger or left in the vehicle. Lost property should be reported to Buddon Private Hire and the police, in case it can be returned.
7. All passengers MUST wear seat belts provided in all vehicles, Buddon Private Hire accept no responsibility or liability for injuries, accidents or death as a result of passengers failing to wear seat belts provided. Child seats must be provided and secured by the passengers providing them; Buddon Private Hire will not be responsible for the safety or fitting of child seats. We are exempt from the child seat law currently in place.
8. Drivers are NOT able to take bookings, all future bookings should be made directly on the Buddon Private Hire booking number 01509 621 621. Buddon Private Hire will accept no responsibility or liability for bookings made with a driver.
9. Buddon Private Hire will make every effort to keep vehicles clean, but during wet days and travel on country side roads we are not always able to maintain the cleanliness of the exterior due to spray and mud and will not accept liability for marks/stains/dirt on clothing. We may require time to clean the entrance/exit if possible.
We accept no liability for missed flights, trains & buses for delays caused by road accidents, flooding or weather conditions, theft, congestion, terrorist attacks or acts of God. Customers should allow additional time for airport transfers outbound, to cover for unexpected delays which may make you late for onward travel.
Every effort will be made by Buddon Private Hire and its drivers to get passengers to their destination on time or early, passengers should check pickup times and enquire about any known delays to ensure they leave with enough time to complete the journey ahead and arrive on schedule.
All invoices are to be paid 30 days from the date of invoice, subject to agreement when opening the account.
Payment methods: Purchase Orders / Cheques / Bacs / Cash.
Invoices will be issued in pounds sterling. Cheque Payments must be drawn from a UK bank, alternatively electronic transfer direct into our bank account can be used to settle invoices.
Account Customers will be notified in writing of any variations of prices due to circumstances beyond our control.
Buddon Private Hire reserves the right to cancel any account at any time and for any reason.
Legal and Legitimate
Buddon Private Hire is fully licensed by Charnwood Borough Council as a Private Hire Vehicle operator. All our drivers hold a Private Hire license, which includes Police and Criminal Records Bureau checks, our drivers have also taken their BTECH national diploma qualification for Private Hire driving. All vehicles are licensed as Private Hire. Our vehicles undergo six-monthly inspections to ensure on-going roadworthiness. All vehicles are insured with a £5 million public liability.
Get a Quote